Our client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of their embedded products, they are urgently looking for an Embedded Engineer who has the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Detect stability issue on modem software, provide support and cooperate with internal teams (located in different locations in the world) to find the proper solutions
- Provide technical training on new chipset/technology
- Responsible for the stability of the embedded products, ensure the quality of the products meet the assigned requirements
The candidates that we're looking for are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have knowledge of embedded software and programming skills in C/C++ language
- Expertise on debugging of embedded software
- Working experience in any of modem software on UE side.
- English Communication and interpersonal skills.
Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.