Embedded Software Engineer in Automotive field.
- Develop embedded software for functional safety (ECU development)
- Be responsible for the development (requirement analysis, design, implementation),
- Integration, build and test/validate embedded software for modern car-ECUs
- Vietnamese nationality;
- Bachelor degree or above in related area;
- Over 1 years of working experience in related fields;
- Development skill: Design, Coding, Testing, Debugging;
- Embedded C/C++ development;
- Have experience in: Linux OS, Cygwin;
- Knowledge in automotive communication bus (CAN, LIN, Flex-ray), micro controller;
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR;
- Familiarity with SW development tools: emulators, debuggers, CANoe/ CANalyzer etc
- Experience in formal software engineering methodology and process (CMMI, A-SPICE)
- Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules;
- Able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly;
- Able to travel for work attachment and training
- Communication skill: English communication, Japanese is advantage
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit.
- A passion for software development and the willingness to learn new things.