- Work in a Investment Team in a Special Purpose Company (SPC), invested by a big Japanese corporation, for investment into and O&M of rooftop solar (RTS) projects in Vietnam.
- Attend visits to and meetings with customers who are potential for and/or interested in RTS systems on their factory/building roofs. Handle technical questions and issues from the customers by providing swift answers and/or solutions. Screen, select and collect necessary drawings and information related to electricity and construction of the customers' existing factories. Make meeting memos and reports.
- Desktop-work on the collected drawings and information in order to provide suitable solution and produce drawings for the RTS systems for the factories/buildings.
- Travel in other cities/provinces for meetings with customers and surveying the factories/buildings, with travelling expenses born by the SPC.
- Other jobs, requested by Management of the SPC and/or Leader of the Investment Team.
- Work in a new and exciting business sector of solar energy.
- Develop career in a working atmosphere of one of the largest groups of companies in Japan.
- Have chances to visit numerous companies in Vietnam
- Be provided with an one-year labor contract, with possible extension.