Navigos Search's client is a US company developing its own products for super huge e-retailers in the US. They are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer, who is responsible for data & solutions analyzing, and turning data into knowledge that will enable our organization to make better decisions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Assisting, supporting, and maintaining the development of data-driven web applications in toolset
- Participate in the development of the tools database architecture
- Collaborating in database structure design and implementation, performance optimization and other development for global platforms
Requirements for the job:
- Graduated in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- More than 3 years experience with .Net web applications and SQL stored procedures development (More than 5 years with AAS).
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and above database design and development
- Building web forms applications using the .Net Framework 4.0 and above
- Great interpersonal, organizational and time management skills, creative thinking skills, teamwork skills.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent testing skills
- Willing to travel domestically and perform essential functions of the job
Better to have:
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- SQL Programming (development for global, very large database applications)
- Familiar with using third-party controls (such as Telerik)
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality