- Responsible for all direct consumer and B2B business sectors (non-medical sector) in Vietnam.
- Evaluate business opportunities through analysis and understanding of consumer behaviors, market trends and new technologies.
- Identify target segments to deliver optimal product offerings and value propositions.
- Formulate promotional & product strategies.
- Develop & execute plans and activities designed to address customer needs and/or expand market share.
- Lead planning and execution of advertising and promotional campaigns, product exhibits, presentations and demos for events, launches, trade fairs, public talks and press events.
- Forecast sales and promotional campaign expenses.
- Develop and manage digital marketing programs and oversee social media strategy.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Execute and optimize our CRM program, query data to gather metrics and KPIs. Manage relationships with third party partners.
- Participate in consumer research projects related to consumer behavior and product usage.
- At least 5 years experiences in consumer product management, strategic marketing, advertising and market research.
- At least 3 years of experiences in digital communication.
- Business level written and spoken English
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent skills on communication, organizing and presentation.