- Monitoring and supporting our software infrastructure and model production system; Investigating and troubleshooting issues.
- Developing software systems in Python (or Java if you have a background).
- Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch.
- Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes.
- Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams.
- A bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field
- At least 2 years' experience in the same position, strong background in DevOps
- Experience working in Linux; familiar with bash scripting
- Demonstrated experience using Python and/or Java; experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment
- A great support attitude (our job is to make life easier for other teams
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.