Navigos Search's Client is one of the most famous Vietnam start-up company which has been invested by many international well-known funds and investment corporations. The company's managers are talented people from Google, Apple and other big corporations in Silicon Valley. They promote a young and dynamics culture inside the company. Their products are mainly in the field of education and data management.
In order to execute new projects, the company is urgently looking for talented candidates for the vacancy DevOPs.
Our client offers a lot of perks and benefits for their employees:
- Free lunches, snacks and dinners
- Frequent training for personal development
- Laptop/Macbook provided by the company
- Monthly team-building, gym, fitness class and other activities for employees.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Build and deploy platform on cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Build tools and solutions to improve infrastructure (monitoring, performance, reliability, availability, scalability).
- In charge of planning CAPA, monitoring service KPIs and enforcing SLAs.
- Operate as contact point for production incident response and conduct root cause analysis.
- Improve security, performance, expense
Our ideal candidates are the ones whose such qualifications:
- Graduated in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced English, both verbal and written.
- More than 2 years DevOps/SRE Engineer experience.
- Strong knowledge of AWS services (VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, S3, etc).
- Familiar with Linux/UNIX administration, configuration, networking infrastructure and security.
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimize production database servers.
- Experience with automation, configuration management and CD (like Terraform and Ansible)
- Experience debugging system, networking and security issues on large-scale distributed systems.
- Deep knowledge of service metrics through the development of dashboards, service KPIs, monitoring and alarming systems.
- Experience working in an operational environment with strict SLAs and managed incident response and disaster recovery strategies.
- Experience managing micro-service architectures (Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Envoy, Apache Kafka).
- You woud become ideal candidate if you have experience with Google Cloud Platform and Azure and backend development in Python or Node.js or PHP, MySQL, Caching, Message queue.