Navigos Search's client is a leading System Integrators and ICT Service provider, their partners are well-known companies in Vietnam and worldwide. They are looking for the candidate for a DevOps Engineer with detail descriptions:
The role will have the responsibilities included:
- Design wide area/ IoT telecommunication systems data collection and analysis plans
- Customize the new features of the telecom monitoring network system/IP for Vietnam big telecom corporations' projects
- Develop automation tools for deploying the company's wide area network projects
- Research for automation solutions for network vendors, serving the operation of telecommunication network and datacenter of clients.
- Implement deployment and integration of designed solutions.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Graduated in IT, Electronics, Telecommunications or related major.
- From 2 years with structured data collection and processing tools. Particularly preferred candidates have experienced the implementation of the above tasks on InfluxDB (for metric data) or ElasticSearch (for log / text data)
- Experience in deploying and customizing OpenSource monitoring systems such as Nagios / Icinga / Zabbix / Prometheus OR surveillance data storage platforms like InfluxDB / RRD / Prometheus / ElasticSearch / Splunk
- Ability to use config management / automation framework such as Ansible / Chef / SaltStack for deployment and administration of Unix/ Linux systems and the above OpenSource systems.
- Understand of Unix / Linux environment and source code / version management tool (Git / SVN). Basic knowledge of shell scripting
- Abilitity to research open source products.
Better to have:
- Basic knowledge of Python / Perl script
- Basic experience with IP network system or experienced application of automation frameworks for network operation, administration tasks.
- Know how to apply IoT Frameworks to solve practical problems, able to contribute ideas for developing IoT products of the company
- Interested in IoT data management / modeling or telecommunications on Opensource platforms.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. We will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.