- Participate in the process of identifying training initiatives and developing training strategies in an active manner.
- Organize and analyze surveys for training needs to ensure useful training programs.
- Design and develop high quality training courses in order to satisfy various training requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the delivery of programs is professionally aligned with the department strategies.
- Review relevant policies, processes related to training and propose changes for improvement if any.
- Bachelor degree
- Academic backgrounds in Education, Banking, Economics, Insurance and Business Administration are appreciated
- At least 5y working as training program developer or sales trainer
- Sound understanding of the Training Methodology, Sales, Marketing and Insurance
- Skills set: Innovative mindset; presentation and communication skills; organization and planning; fluent in English and Vietnamese; Excel, Word, Power Point; managing people and teamwork