- Drive insights on the markets and segments in which these applications compete; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Help identify and size resources required in editorial, marketing and sales to help maximize opportunity in the real estate market.
- Direct the master planning, project plans for real estate/ industrial park projects
- Work with local authorities to get approval
- Manage the construction for infrastructure, road, bridge, mandatory houses.
- Manage profit & loss, budget.
- Assist in driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers across their lifecycle, from awareness to conversion and expansion
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by a variety of industry customers
- Create bundle solutions that provide deep local reach-extending to upscale markets and high-reproduction value distribution in contextually relevant environments
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with sales, marketing, editorial and product team leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage a product roadmap.
- 10 years and above of experience in real estate industry in marketing or product management role.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing and editorial.
- Degree in civil engineering, architecture, industrial sector.
- Have at least 1 year of working experiences in Vietnam. Working experience in commercial/ construction, preferable in Real Estate Company.
- Working experience in any industries