- Lead a finance team to conduct daily payment operations in a well-planned manner, accurately, timely and in high-compliance to internal policies, banker's policies.
- Liaise and/or negotiate with local and foreign bankers to ensure smooth operations in all aspects.
- Manage and monitor loan agreements to ensure no breach of covenants and best interest of the company.
- Check and review all accounting entries related to finance when recording in ERP system for month-end/year-end closing.
- Coach the team with daily work plan, develop successor.
- Assist in fund raising project, if any.
- Prepare cash flows projection of the company which includes cash balances and financing forecasts on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis accurately and timely, provide suggestions to the management in order to strengthen cash position of the company.
- Closely produce, monitor and revise (if any) daily Cash Position Report.
- Liaise and/or negotiate with insurance companies and brokers to arrange the most suitable insurances for the company
- Deliberate any applications based on the company rules from the finance point of view
- Strong familiarity with local requirements of financing, accounting and corporate legal knowledge, international payments: DA, DP, LC, etc..
- At least 3 years in same position or equivalent position
- Good sense of company's financial analysis in respect of both controlling and compliance and promoting business development,
- Big-4 or banking experience is a plus