1. Provisioning and Actuary:
- Set up rules, terms and premiums for insurance products.
- Formulate strategies and methods of deducting insurance reserves and supervise the setting up of reserves and report to the Ministry of Finance according to regulations.
- Formulate and manage models of capital and solvency management, and periodically report to the Finance Ministry according to regulations.
- Assessment of compensation, reinsurance and reinsurance.
- Training, guidance in the implementation of Actuary.
- Prepare and monitor reports of Actuary.
2. Risk Management:
- Directly supervise the research and development of policies and tools on risk management
- Develop procedures, regulations, guidance on risk management and risk warnings.
- Supervise compliance with risk policies, regulations and procedures on risk management, report and propose measures to deal with breaches or irregularities.
- Directly supervise the risk management information system; manage and monitor the entire system of indicators, limits/ safety ratios in accordance with regulations.
3. Investigate and handle cases of wrongdoings and signs of insurance fraud at branches.
- 4. Supervise litigation cases, legal issues related to the operation, detection, prevention and handling of legal risks.
- 5. Develop, implement, maintain and improve the quality of management systems.
- 6. Build up the relationship with state management agencies in relevant fields.