Working on the commercial aspects including;
- Implementation of the signed project agreements / contracts together with the counterparties including governmental authorities (Ministry of Industry and Trade, Van Phong Economic Zone Management Board) and enterprises (EVN), EPC contractors, coal suppliers and transporters, O&M contractors; participating in negotiation of the future operating commercial project agreements as necessary;
- Liaising with the authorities to obtain the necessary consents / permits for the project's construction and operation stages, including with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Ministry of Construction, tax departments, Van Phong economic zone management board, Khanh Hoa province's departments, etc. in coordination with other internal departments;
- Initiating, discussing, concluding and implementing the service agreements with various service providers, consultants, advisors during the execution of the project in coordination with other internal departments;
- Communicating, participating in, interpreting and taking minutes of negotiation sessions with international and local counterparties as necessary in coordination with other departments; drafting and translating of applications letters, documents and others in English and Vietnamese;
- Reporting to the General Manager and coordinating with the internal members of VPCL,
- Managing the subordinates in the commercial team.