We are seeking a talent with a strong background in machine learning and computer science (or related engineering fields) who has demonstrated practical experience to conduct research & development in the field of Data Analytics. The selected candidate will have a chance to work in a variety of business domains of products & solutions in collaboration with other world-wide R&D centers. The business domains include manufacturing processes (smart factory), social infrastructure systems & solutions (e.g., water plant system, disaster prevention system, traffic system …), retail solutions, etc.
- Technical responsibility
- Collect and process data
- Do exploratory data analysis (multivariate statistical analysis, clustering, visulization, etc.)
- Conduct statistical inference including statistical modeling
- Build prediction models using machine learning/deep learning techniques
- Report results/findings of analysis, tell story about data to customer
- Leader responsibility in Data Analytics team
- Be accountable for technical solutions and lead the team to solve technical issues during a given project.
- Be accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies
- Conduct recruitment interview, training & coaching junior members in the field of Data Analytics.
- Establish estimation, propose research & development plan with customer.
- Monitor and control project progress complying company process.