Provide first level support to managers regarding the life cycle of their computational models, including validation and production. Ensure the smooth functioning of our model testing and production system, and also to ensure that all datasets used by the models are always available and reliable.
- Monitor the model production and testing processes, identify and troubleshoot issues, and apply fixes
- Work with users to address their questions regarding model testing, production, data sets
- Administrate user access to data, perform audits and track usage
- Compile and analyse dataset and model production statistics and produce specialized reports
- Operate our data processing framework
- Design, implement and enhance scalable monitoring applications and tools
- Background in technical support engineer
- Excellent skill in SQL: can write complex/sophisticated SQL to quickly retrieve the information and locate the problem
- Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics.
- Analytical skills, detail oriented, multitasking
- Fluent English
- Experience in writing report of the system in good format and help to push the development of the system is a BIG PLUS
- Programming languages:
- Linux/Unix, write bash shell to perform text-processing tasks
- Python, Perl scripting is a Plus
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.