Location: Dist 10, HCMC
Working Time: Mon - Fri
Report to: Sales Manager
· Responsible for customer service agents, clinical nurses, hospital and clinical pharmacists
· Serves as a point of contact for customer inquiries and resolutions
· Effectively carry out call quality coaching processes for all calling groups to enhance patient experience
· Serves as a shared leadership resource across multiple programs and areas of responsibilities to drive consistency according to industry standards
· Serves as a subject matter expert in the field of contact center management and the day-to-day contact center operations
· Communicates organization and functional strategy across the contact center and translates into effective team goals
· Establish a set of relevant contact center metrics to validate performance results
· 3+ years of health care focused customer service
· Experience with implementing and building customer service process
· Experience with client facing interactions
· Proficient in written and verbal professional communication
· Experience with conducting both internal and external presentations
· Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Business preferred.
· Graduate degree in Business is a strong plus
· Competitive remuneration package
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Navigos's client is a leading distributor in Medical Device Industry.
About Navigos Search:
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks.
Our group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dreams.