- To respond and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner
- To coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers' requirements are met
- To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard.
- To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information
- To proactively share among team members on new product / system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team
- To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 02 working years related experience in: Customer Service, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Procurement, Order Management...
- Strong written, verbal skills in English-Chinese bilingual.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
- Excellent customer service & presentation skills.