- Handle and process customer orders, inquiries and questions, according to internal
processes and work instructions.
- Receive and handle customer complaints, monitor and evaluate the resolution process, in
consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Track and monitor customer orders, inquiries and complaints in the customer service
systems, according to key indicators (e.g. Service level, costs).
- Administer and documents customer orders, inquiries and complaints, in accordance with
- Identify and exploit cross - and up selling opportunities with existing or new customers
and/or forward these to Senior Manager.
- Handling processing contract, supervise material in-out and report to Procurement
- Contact with overseas and local suppliers for raw material delivery and cost.
- Coordinate and supervises activities in the assigned team, in line with commercial guidelines
- Performing other job-related duties as necessary or assigned by Procurement Manager,
Factory Manager or General Director.