Our client is an international company with over 500 staffs in Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, and Vietnam. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Country Technical Manager.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Manage various software development projects, directly cooperate with customers as well as internal teams to deliver the products that meet customers' requirements in a timely manner.
- Manage and directly contribute to the client relationship management by effectively managing sales support, including managing a pre-sales team for solution architecting, estimation, and quotation as required.
- Oversee the establishment and monitoring of key metrics and reporting; inform executives on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership for the team in Hanoi office and participate in the recruitment process.
- Provide hands-on guidances and code review to the development team in Hanoi
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 7 years of experience in the field of software development with Java (web development), including at least 1 year of experience in a management position which has to directly interact with customers.
- Have the ability to conduct architectural code reviews
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Excellent English and communications skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package will be given to you include:
Competitive salary ranges in accordance with candidates' competencies
Annual performance review.
Oversea travel opportunities (onsite on client's requirements, short business trips)
Regular advanced English training with native speakers
Internal training program: sharing workshops, certificate courses paid by the company (Java, Oracle...), IoT Labs.
Internal team building activities such as parties, Happy Hour & Breakfasts.
Annual Healthcare program and insurance as Government's regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
Long Service Leave every 5 years