- Responsible for growing the company business in Vietnam through the identification, recruitment, and growth of new suppliers in both data center and next generation technologies.
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of the company in Vietnam. Provides input to pricing models and methodologies to assist in competitively positioning offerings.
- Establishes relationships and partnerships across all stakeholders supporting the market vision, strategy and offerings which can be leveraged to drive required financial results for region and its customers.
- Identifies new sales opportunities with prospective customers, and initiate visits to introduce products and services while reviewing prospective customer’s current and future product needs and requirements. Meets with customers to resolve problems, promote mutual success, determine satisfaction level, and gain understanding of their market needs.
- Represents the company in media and at events. Promoting it to be the Best Technology Distributor in the Vietnam market.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Strategic leadership, critical analysis, interpersonal and communications skills.
- An expert working knowledge of the customer’s business operational models and product requirements.
- An in-depth knowledge of business financial requirements and measurements.
- Demonstrated operational leadership and interpersonal skills excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify and develop leadership and other operational skill-set of a strong, diverse operational team.
- 15 years of directly related specific successful developmental experience.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years in a strategic development country/region leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Marketing or a related field.