- Develop policies and procedures: performance management process, complaint solving process, difficult cases solving process, reward-punishment process, KPIs, call script, call evaluation, collector development review ….and ensure department to comply to the policy and procedure specified bringing about effectiveness in job, enhance productivity.
- Manage portfolio of bad debt with controlling flow rate & risk efficiently; ensure to achieve targets set by company by monitoring reports and portfolio performance to handle issues timely & alert special risk sign to take immediate action for recovery.
- Monitor and manage department performance by setting KPIs properly and clearly, focus on evaluating team performance, staff performance periodically to improve bad performance and enhance good performance.
- Regularly review gaps in job knowledge and skill of staff to support coaching & training courses: collections, soft skill, process, system, product knowledge…aim to sharpen staff's knowledge and skills to meet the increasing work requirements
- Coordinate with other departments closely to monitor bad debt portfolio and alert issues to improve policy , procedure properly such as working with IT about syste, reviewing and changing functions supporting collections and customers, with HR to fulfill the manpower in term of quality and quantity, with Sales, Risk about fraud…
- Implement daily activities of call center: measure and predict the manpower needs of department, arrange manpower, follow up and balance the workload, anticipate and plan the workload through effective mobilization of resources, analyze and improve the workflow, monitor and control overheads
- Manage customer services and complaints effectively
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||Banking & Financial Services,|
|Contact:||Nhung Do Phuong|