- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Have good organizational and planning skills.
- At least 2 years experience about CNC machine, NC Programing.
- Good command in English (Toeic 450 at least).
- Good at Word, excel, Auto-cad, Mechanical software (Can use Catia software is more preferred)
- Knowledge of cutting tool/fixture
- Knowledge of machining equipment (prefer internal system, MACRO, etc.. users)
- Experienced in machining process development
- Responsibility to take care the product during development stage.
- Using Catia software to create NC Program for product.
- Using Catia software to create Technical documentation and work instruction for production floor.
- Using Verticut software to simulate NC Program before get approval.
- Evaluation and chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Improve NC program to reduce machining time.
- Team work to solve problem happened during production and advise on corrective actions.
- Other duties assigned by manager.