A vacant Chief People Officer (HR Director) is in need to be filled at one of Navigos Search's precious clients, a fast pace and innovative E-learning Group with businesses are operating successfully in Vietnam and other Southeast Asia countries. The group currently has 1700 employees. Their business growth is averagely 70% per year.
As a CPO, the chosen candidate will join the Group's leadership table and be responsible for multiple disciplines including but not limited to:
- Build and implement talent acquisition strategies across several countries that the company's operating in.
- Take initiative to create a unified corporate culture
- Design and implement talent development programs and strategies to increase employee's productivities
This is a challenging yet an interesting opportunity as the successful candidate is encouraged to apply innovative and most up-to-date HR management model, and in line with international practices. Moreover, the successful candidate will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package:
- Competitive salary correspondent to candidate's expertise and experiences
- Fixed 13th-month salary plus Performance bonus, annual bonus following business performance
- Stock options
- A defined career path and an opportunity to join top nation's leaders' network
Other benefits can be negotiable
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Have at least 03 years of experiences in the HR department, have at least a year holding the position HR Manager/Director
- Experiences in talent management or corporate culture management will be a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Be an innovative thinker, have problem-solving skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.