- Proactively taking an important part in building and implementing the company's Operation Division's strategies and strategic action plans;
- Establishing standard operating procedures and service standards for the company's theme parks/amusement parks. Ensure the excellent implementation.
- Supporting and supervising General Managers (GMs) of the company's theme parks/amusement parks to ensure:
- The parks have proper facilities, infrastructure and attractive landscape of which all established standards are met;
- Safety of customers, employees, contractors/suppliers' staff is guaranteed;
- Customers are provided with service excellence and beautifully unforgettable experiences.
- Working closely with GMs to establish KPI, annual budget and objectives. Working harder with GMs to ensure the achievement of the above mentioned KPIs within approved annual budget;
- Cooperating with R&D team to enhance the new, the trendy of concepts/games/animation activities in the parks to secure the market leading position of the parks and broaden their customer segments;
- Establishing report and report controlling systems to ensure the smooth exchange of business - related information/data to effectively enhance productivity and better cooperation.
Back to Job Search
|Location:||Da Nang, Vietnam|
|Salary||US$10000 - US$12000 per month + Other benefits|
|Sub Specialization:||Health, Safety & Environment, Strategic Planning / Corporate Planning|
|Contact:||Nguyen Thi Thu Trang|
Sorry, this job is no longer available