Headquarter and branches operations
- Property management
- Maintain the branches and facilities in proper conditions: tidy, clean and safe
- Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government
- Work with local authorities when needed.
- Work with teachers, headmasters to ensure the smooth operations and best service delivered to clients.
- Report to BOD
Human resources management
- Lead the accounting, HR & Marketing departments
- Coach staffs; recruit new employees when needed
- Plan the recruitment and retention.
- Discuss with BOD to build up operation/service policies, procedures, standards for headquarter and all branches; ensuring the professionalism, consistency and effectiveness.
- Deliver the service/operation training to all staffs & teachers.
- Make sure staff follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards
- University degrees with minimum 3 year experience at operational management level in an international kindergarten system.
- Excellent communication skill in both Vietnamese and English
- Great leadership, interpersonal, communication and strategic planning skill
- Good customer service mindset
- Training, coaching skills
- Flexible, responsible and open mind.
- Working time: From Mon - Fri, 8:00pm - 5:00pm, weekend might be required occasionally
- Working location: based in District 7 with frequent visits to all branches.
- Benefits: Attractive base salary and bonus (monthly, quarterly & annually)