CGO is responsible to lead and direct growth across Company at strategic levels and the day to day activities in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning and Execution - Responsible for architecting and executing strategies, investments, and opportunity development to drive growth of eWallet customers from private individuals and micro merchants focused on both short term and long term outcomes.
- Sales leadership - Provide insights, oversight, and direction to sales and support teams within all businesses at CompanyB. Shape what and how we go to market, drive our value differentiation and bring structure, tools, and capabilities to our sales function and teams. Maintains accountability for the attainment of annual sales targets for the organization in conjunction with leadership.
- Business Development Owner - Design and implement the long-term strategy to increase the value of our network (financial eco-system), move across various industry verticals, negotiate strategic partnerships and ventures, and optimize the organization to sell what we want, achieve target margins, and execute according to plans.
- Solutions Leader - Change the value conversation so our customers realize and appreciate the value of Company and our unique integrated set of businesses based on an innovative financial eco-system focused on retail customer engagement.
Strategy and Execution
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate strategies and their value to associates, teams, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple businesses and drive an integrated growth strategy
- Ability to inspire teams to bridge the gap between big vision and tactical next steps
- Demonstrated financial acumen and data information mastery to progress ideas and achieve milestones in the development and execution of new opportunities
Sales and Business Development
- Demonstrated experience managing high-performing sales teams in a professional services company
- Professional series sales and business development experience having successfully lead growth of a professional service firm
- Responsible leading customer segmentation, pricing, value based selling, creating marketing messages and differentiation
- Advocate and implement consistent brand and value proposition to associates and customers
- 10+ years of experience progressing their strategic and leadership responsibilities with focus on business development, marketing & sales, and product development within financial services with an recent emphasis on financial technology.
- Previous experience in consulting, operations (Leading P&L; in sales, marketing, product development), and/or strategic planning will be key to understanding our business.
- We are looking for recent experience where you were responsible for strategy and leadership to drive growth for an organization.
- We are looking for someone who leads with heart where your creativity, passion, and ingenuity were key factors to your success as you built organizations, teams, and products.