I. JOB SUMMARY
Make a budget plan and financial strategy of the company on the basis of researching, analyzing, evaluating the company's business activities and the development trend of the market.
- Analyzing and looking for opportunities/investors
- Providing an accurate, efficient and scientific system of analysis, evaluation, and reporting of financial activities, making it easy for the Board of Directors to make strategic decisions.
- Optimize operational activities and investment capital for the Board of Directors based on analysis and understanding of the operational activities of the divisions in the organization.
- Actively developing plans for new investment projects
- Control the cash flow and optimize the efficiency of financial resources
- Establish financial control procedures in accordance with the nature of the company's operations and its divisions, to maximize the effectiveness of financial resources.
- Evaluate, statistic, analyze financial data and make a reporting system that reflects the performance of the departments.
- Financial statements of the previous year Board of Directors and shareholders
- Other professional jobs.
II. JOB REQUIREMENT
- Graduated university or postgraduate majoring in Finance, CFA certificate
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of Finance, 03 years of experience in an equivalent position, preferably in companies and organizations with a scale of 1,000 or more employees and in a dynamic growth period.
- Experience in MA, IPO.
- Having a long-term vision and the overall picture, as well as the ability to analyze, execute and deploy from the Company's development orientations.
- Having strong personal motivation and high initiative in work,
- Communication skills, good interaction with the management partners inside and outside
- Team leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Ability to work under high pressure and make effective decisions