- Oversee daily accounting activities, including cash paid out, invoice, supporting to ensure these comply with the company's policies and tax's regulations.
- Weekly check and verify payment transactions to ensure every paid out transactions are accurately and timely.
- Monthly verify tax report and ensure these are submitted in line accurately.
- Monthly review and verify financial report and ensure it's submitted in line.
- Custom declaration & gross check with other departments to ensure material consumption are the same with accounting book.
- VAT return.
- Quarterly physical count.
- A University degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent is a must
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and at least 2 year experience in a similar position in manufacturing company
- Strong at Microsoft Office and familiar with ERP
- Strong at skills and able to lead and train a team.
- Working at Lao Location