Our client is a dynamic and ambitous startup providing booking application. As a member of a fast-growing tech ecosystem providing services across South East Asia, USA, Singapore, and Vietnam, the company is inheriting technology innovation and stable financial funds.
In order to control well the performance of their internal resources as well as ensure a reliable working environment, they are urgently looking for a Chief Accountant to be in charge of the financial management.
The role has the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the accounting of the company according to the scale, the practical operations and management requirements of the BOD.
- Ensure the compliance of the company at the financial and accounting aspect
- Manage the internal resources of the company, ensure that the resources are used properly and reasonably.
- Manage the accounting team to continuously improve the human resource of the department, provide leadership for the team, including training, assigning the tasks, and supervising the members.
- Timely notify the company about news and recently updated regulations of the tax and financial authorities, issue the necessary related documents and revise the current execution of the company accordingly.
- Prepare the financial reports timely and precisely to report to the board of director and to send to financial and tax authorities.
- Properly manage, update and maintain the accounting documents of the company.
- Build and control the annual financial plan for the company;
- Be responsible for risk management; analysis the business operations and the condition of the marketing to predict the risk as well as the unusual phenomenon; prepare solutions for unexpected situations.
- Work with the tax and financial authorities as well as other related parties on behalf of the company.
Our ideal candidate is the one who meets these requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Chief Accountant
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree in the field of finance or accounting.
- Have good command of English
- Be a proactive and detail-driven person.
- Have the ability to be adaptable and work well under high pressure
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with the current contact number as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.