I. JOB SUMMARY
As Chief Accountant, the jobholder will be cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
The Client is looking for high qualified candidates with the following requirements & qualifications:
- Have experience in the same position in company with a turnover scale of VND 500 billion / year or more
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- English ability to communicate and manage.
- Other details of the job description shall be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.