* Ensures all cost data is up to date and accurate to enable robust management reporting and insightful analysis. This requires ensuring standard cost data in company internal system as well as other supporting systems represents 'actual costs'.
* Identification of cost reduction/control opportunities and the provision of cost management information. This requires the collection of cost data, allocation of costs preparation of reports, and analysis of labor, equipment, depreciation, assembly or other operating expenses, ensuring that established procedures are followed.
* Supports design and manufacturing engineers with cost analysis interpreted, to support head office decision making.
* Prepares monthly journal entries, ensuring shop floor financial controls are adhered to and variance analysis is carried out, taking account of relevant shop floor information.
* Prepare budget, variance analysis and reforecast; monthly/ad hoc analysis and reports such as gross margin, project cost, cost analysis, cash flow, and product profitability and variance analyses with root causes.
* Supports month end closing including: preparation of journal entries, work order close, variance control, reconciliation of ledger accounts such as inventory and capitalized development costs.
* Supports calculations of Im-export savings and analysis of variances.
* Bank reconciliation on daily basis. Prepare the documents / schedules for yearly audit
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, costing or analysis in a manufacturing environment.
* Good English in reporting
|Location:||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Specialization:||General Accounting (Manager)|
|Contact:||Chau Cao Thi Bao|
Sorry, this job is no longer available