Navigos Search's client is a big player in telecommunication industry having business presents in many international territories. The company is currently recruiting experienced Chief accountant to manage an accounting department to ensure performance of all accounting disciplines.
- Organize and maintain accurate financial statements for Company, review monthly financial performance and prepare monthly financial reports for the management team.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts, propose financial in accordance with policy
- Set up all internal finance-related standards, regulations and procedures, implement and ensure the compliance of all activities with the standards, regulations and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of IFRS are met
- Represent the company to work with Bank Account Reconciliations, prepare all supporting information for report requirements from shareholders, internal & external audit parties.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Work with tax representative in Hong Kong to ensure tax is compliance and pay on time.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Management team.
- Prepare and evaluate the Profit and Loss of projects/expansions
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or higher academic degree in the field of Finance or Accounting
- Have at least 5 years of experience in accounting, including at least 2 years at management level.
- Good command of English, verbally and in writing.
- Candidates who have professional qualifications (Chief Accountant Certificate, for example) are preferable
An attractive package is provided to the right candidate
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.