We are currently recruit the Talent to join our client group, that is the Big Group in Viet Nam.
Position: Chief of Finance Offier
Reporting to Director cum President
* Is a key member in all aspects of Finance, Accounting, and Investment of whole group and subsidiaries.
* Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system/ policies for the operation
* Manage treasury, arrange cash flow to get optimal position and meet the closing balance requirement by group and subsidiaries .
* Responsible for the monthly/annual budget process and forecasting.
* Liaise with tax agent, external auditors, corporate secretary, legal representatives, and bankers.
* Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of the SAP system and financial statements in accordance
* Ensure compliance to regulatory and statutory policies governing financial aspects of the business.
* Others tasks as requirement
- University Graduate, CFA certification is prefer
- Years experience in an large multi-national and/ or stated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Vietnamese accounting system and tax regulations.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Being reliable, motivated, and honest, consultant skills