An exciting CEO job has just released at one of the most respected Retail & Distribution Group in Hanoi. This position will manage the overall operations of a company, including product development, sales & marketing, partnership development, and logistics. Develops and build strategies to meet investor, consumer, and employee needs. Makes important decisions that affect the company's direction and its employees.
- Takes the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors
- Determines the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, and recognising the team's accomplishments
- Communicates a vision for the company and take steps to make it a reality
- Consults with investors and outside entities to decide which direction the company should go
- Keeps up with current trends in the industry and modern business practices by reading periodicals and consulting with peers
- Performs other decisions as necessary, such as reviewing reports, making presentations to investors and the board of directors, and examining how the company can cut expenses and increase revenue.
1. Educational Qualifications
- University degree in Business Management, Banking and Finance, Economics, and Trade - MBA/ Higher Deploma Preferred.
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- At least 10 years solid experience in top Retails & Distribution firms at C-Level or Board Member.
- Deep expertise of Vietnam retail distribution, both general trade (GT) and modern trade (MT), with deep expertise on GT
- Strong experience in Supply Chain / Logistics operations
- Extensive experience in managing large scale retail chain/ distribution company at minimum revenue of $1billion per year.
3. Other Required Competencies
- Technology savvy / Technology Oriented
- Customer Centric Strategy
- Manage and develop the skills and human resources needed to complete the task
- Organizational and management skills
- Communication and influence skills.
- Skills in developing and implementing strategies, medium and short-term plans for digital transformation activities
- Skills in organizing and carrying out market analysis and digital marketing activities
- Skills to organize, manage and deploy technology projects and business cooperation projects
- Data and information analysis skills
5. Relevant Experience
- Experience in implementing distribution transformation
* We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.