- Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of companies or private and public sector organizations within guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body
- Plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONS: BOARD SUPPORT: Provide support and consultant to the Board and make management recommendations and proposals on specific matters for Board approval
- PERFORM ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS: Provide advice, guidelines and leadership in strategic planning, budgeting, capital projects planning and implementation and hotel performance
- MANAGEMENT & STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP: Lead the development and implementation of Group strategy and be fully responsible for the result of the Group
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Develop an appropriate organizational structure and ensures implementation of HR policies and practices to maximize the employees' potential and contributions
- LEGISLATION & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: Ensure compliance with all professional, ethical, legal and statutory requirements in the conduct of company business
- Westerner, age range from 35 - 48
- A Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized Hotel /Hospitality with 10 years broad range of proven and relevant experience with 3 years at senior management level
- OR a degree in Hotel /Hospitality or Business Management related field with postgraduate relevant experience of at least 7 years in hospitality industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong networking in hospitality industry
- Motivation and team building skills, decision making skills, public speaking skills
- Wide understanding of hotel and tourism sector current issues
- Proven leadership, marketing/PR, change management and strategic planning expertise at senior level
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources