Our client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of their sensors, they are urgently looking for an Embedded Engineer.
The role will have the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Optimize the implementation, test and tune the camera sensors, evaluate the image quality from time to time to achieve the best and consistent image quality to fulfil customer requirement
- Be responsible for the quality of the image tuning sensors.
- Actively cooperate with the customer engineering team to detect and resolve the issues.
- Regularly conduct the evaluation, benchmarking and characterizing the original equipment.
- Contribute to the work of multi-functional engineering teams
- Good team player with multi-functional engineering teams from ISP Architect, Camera software, on debugging and fixing system issues.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have at least one years of experience in relevant ISP tuning, algorithms and image sensor operation.
- Understanding of each stage in a camera image processing pipeline
- Good knowledge of image noise models, local tone mapping, multi-image fusion and color calibration
- Have programming skills in C, C++
- Good English Communication and interpersonal skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.