Navigos Search's client is a Europe company which provides Business Communications Platform for the international market. They have more than 50 offices worldwide, partners with more than 200,000 clients.
In order to enhance the quality of their customer service, they are urgently looking for an Enterprise Solutions Engineer to deal with complex integrations of the provided solutions, be in charge of customer support and various maintenance tasks, mainly in financial institutions.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Cooperate between the local office and core operations department
- Understand technical specifics of products and ensure all sales team members can streamline the client on-boarding and troubleshooting process and improve the success of sales
- Anticipate, prevent and resolve the problem in a highly professional manner
- Monitor the KPIs of the platform and the solutions
- Promptly provide clear and accurate information for customers.
- Research on the customers' feedback and provide the engineering team with feedback to improve the product accordingly.
- Actively suggest new methods and tools to improve the monitoring systems, the working processes, procedures and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues
Our employees are always entitled to many great benefits, such as:
- A very attractive package, with various types of bonus and compensation
- Having a professional working environment in a fast-growing international technology company.
- Advanced training program
- International travel opportunities, sponsored by the company
You are our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a related field
- Have a good knowledge of SQL language, can understand terms in IP Networking and have a decent protocols understanding
- Have an analytical mindset and like troubleshooting, have the ability to dig deep and solve problems at their roots.
- Have the ability to deal with multitasks
- Have a good service mindset and outstanding communication skills.
- Be ready for short-timed travels around the world for an on-site deployment or consultation.
- Able to fluently communicate to clients, partners, and colleagues in English, both verbally and in writing.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality