PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supporting the country head to develop growth strategy focused both on financial gain and markets' requirements, and also opens up business opportunities for the Company.
2. Conduct research to identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
3. Strictly enforce all Company policies, procedures, processes and government regulations
4. Conduct research to get information relevant for Dole brand and product decisions.
5. Build long-term relationships with new and existing markets.
6. Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
7. Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
8. Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
· The incumbent should have a Bachelor's Degree on any business or marketing courses. MBA and knowledge in Legal will be advantage.
· Minimum 4-5 years working experience.
· Person will have to be autonomous, organized, communicative, trustworthy, and proactive.
· Must also be highly independent, multi-task, and balance short term vs. long term plans, and a fast learner.
· Strong business sense, leadership, organizational and negotiation skills are essential to succeed in this role.
· Must be willing to travel
· Languages: English is a must