Our client is a US company which is one of the world biggest electronic components distributors in the world. They have an office in Hanoi and currently are looking for talented candidates to work as a Business Development Specialist.
The role is a participant of the Sales Department based in Hanoi and will report directly to the Sales Manager based in Singapore.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To work independently with the sales and marketing team to provide support for all automotive manufacturers in order to ensure strong connections and a wide network with the customers.
- To resolve and respond to customer issues
- To coordinate with other teams and departments in the company; especially between the sales and technical team
- To collect and analysis the customer feedbacks, enhancement requests, and other related information to convey to the managers and other related people.
- To identify the business opportunities and work with field application engineer team and the global distribution system to penetrate into customers' designs for the automotive segment
- To enhance the awareness of the company's brand and inclusion in sales strategy and tactics for the customers
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Have a wide range of experience, including both technical and sales experience; at least 2 years of sales in hardware design engineering or application experience in an automotive industry; at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Have great negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be result-driven and action-oriented
- Proficiency in English communication
Attractive career development plan and package, as well as a professional working environment, is reserved to the right candidate.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.