The purpose of this engagement is to build market position by locating, developing,
defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships.
The Business Development Manager reports to the Global Sales Director who is Australasian
based. There will also be relationships across the business's various teams including: India,
China, Korea, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
The Business Development Manager will also work directly with the Agent Account
Manager/ Relationship manager in Vietnam.
The Business Development Consultant, whilst home (or co-working) based, should be
spending 80% of their time, knocking on doors and out in the field, seeking new business.
* Establish new customer base
* Present our Cohort Go platform to maximise return
* Cold Calling
* Training and implementing agents on our products
* Reporting to management on opportunities
* Industry updates, evaluating an informing management
* Providing Feedback to management
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
KPIs will be developed in conjunction with the incumbent, detailing agreed and quantifiable measures the organisation requires the incumbent to achieve to gauge the work performance and fit within the business.