Location: Dist 7, HCMC
Working Time: Mon - Fri
· Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals.
· Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services.
· Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests.
· Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
· Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
· Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives
· Ensure that all staff activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Pharma and Medicine company's Code of Conduct.
· Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Implement the performance appraisal of sales representatives quarterly.
· Observe personally the performance of sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
· Set up sales targets for all members in the sales team
· BS or MS, ideally in Life Sciences, Business Administration, Biomedicines, Pharmacy, Biomedical or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing or business development of the relevant industries.
· Good network of relationships within the Vietnam healthcare industry, especially with Key Opinion Leaders, specialist doctors, hospital administrators is strongly preferred.
· Good English, both written and verbal communication.
· Having knowledge about products in Surgery department (especially Vascular Surgery).
· Able to yield result from any assignment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
· Good business acumen.
· Able to interact, cooperate, and motivate across departments and function.
· Competitive remuneration package
· Competitive salary, performance review periodic
· Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
· Premium healthcare package
· International and professional work environment
· Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
· Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in medical device industry.