Job Title: Business Development Manager - Korean Accounts
Work Location: HCMC, Vietnam
- Set up and propose a business strategy regarding Korean corporate accounts.
- Promote sales and participate in the development of the business.
- Be responsible for the Business Development team to reach its yearly target.
- Maintain relationships with Korean corporate accounts and constantly develop new prospects.
- Search for new information about potential clients.
- Support the business development department of the Branches, centralize the prospects and ensure information is correctly dispatched to each Business Development Managers.
- Participate in the marketing and sales offer to client by working jointly with the sales team on the recommendation and the production of overall commercial documents, i.e. presentations, proposals, contracts, etc.
- Act as a role model for the Company's values and culture; enhance sustainability and succession planning for the sales organizational structure in Vietnam.
- Be aware of the market competition situation in order to anticipate the actions of competitors
- Korean native speaker
- College Degree in business and above
- At least 5 years sales experiences in corporate services
- Sales experience in an international context, with Korean companies
- Good networking skills and customer-orientation
- Good English would be a plus
- Flexible to travel