Navigos Search's client is a foreign trustable company which provides travel platforms multiple customers in airlines, OTA companies….The products are customizable and highly adaptable to large and complex systems.
With proven track records within the industry, the company is expanding rapidly and hence raising demand to grow up the technical hub in Vietnam.
If you are flexible, enjoy yourself in a dynamic team, excellent at coding & algorithm, team management, able to communicate effectively in English, love travelling; you are what our client is looking for.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Define project requirements by collecting information from customers.
- Analyze requirements or concepts and write product requirements into User stories
- Analyze and propose solution to meet customers' business requirements.
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the Agile process and ensure features are being implemented to meet business needs
- Complete the document system.
- Manage outstanding items, errors from product.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher in IT or related field
- At least 01 years' experience in BA role
- Experiences of using BA tools (requirement-related tools, modelling tools, collaboration tools)
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Good in English communication
Salary: Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus), performance review periodic
Healthcare: Additional healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
Environment: Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Opportunity to work in an English-speaking and innovative environment
Working time: Monday - Friday (Saturday off)
Interested parties are invited to send their full detailed resume in English together with and application and daytime contact numbers via email as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidence and on first come first serve basis.