Navigos Search is actively looking for a talented Business Analyst to work for our client who is doing business in B2B ecommerce platform. The Company is growing impressively with doubt digits each month. With a dynamic team, a financial back by foreign investors and a disruptive business model, the Company is confidently taking its step to success in this highly competitive business.
You will have a chance to work with a dynamic team backed by an advisory team coming from top international consulting firms.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Interact with Product Owner to research, define and clarify Product Features.
- Work with all related departments to finalize user requirement.
- Create Business Requirement Document then discuss with development team
- Defining project objective, scope and deliverables that support business goals.
- Tracking project progress.
- Prepared Process Flow Diagram
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
- Information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements.
- Other tasks as being assigned
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in related technical field
- 3+ years working experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.