Our client is a Japan-based social marketing company specializing in supporting companies with marketing using social media and have the highest share of use among similar services within Japan.
Currently, our client is looking for an Bridge Software Engineer [BrSE] who is
- Excellent in web-based application and handling multiple projects to deliver functional web system solutions.
- Able to work directly with Japanese business team to decide product roadmap, define requirements and lead projects to get success.
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Possess good organization and problem-solving skills.
- Have hands-on experience in project management or product manager.
- Lead projects to develop high quality web-based applications aligned with needs and business goals
Key rights & responsibilities
- Expanding knowledge related to Social Media Marketing technology and Ad technology.
- Developing Social Media Marketing services of leading Japanese company
- Communicate with Japanese business team to clarify user needs and business goals (in Japanese)
- Collaborate with team members to lead projects.
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture with detailed documents.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Implement programs and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to ensure product's perforance and up-to-date with the latest technologies.
- Strongly experienced in Requirement Analysis, System Design, Test Design.
- Strongly experienced in Web Product Development in Japan company (>3 years)
- Excellent Japanese Communication skills
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality
You can contact our consultant directly for more information via Oanh.Pham@navigossearch.com