- Developing and taking care of existing customers in order to achieve the target of market share and revenue allocated to individuals.
- Oriented investment advisory for Brokerage Department.
- Deploying Brokerage Department's business plan allocated from the Branch Director/ Transaction Office Manager.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Maintain existing business/ while building new opportunities.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership, and support to the function, direct reports, and peers.
- Continuous improvement of performance by optimizing roles, processes and outcomes
- MS/MBA/MA preferred.
- 5-8 years of related securities experience with 3+ years in senior or director level management.
- Having a securities practice certificate issued by the State Securities Commission.
- Executive level influencing and presentation skills.
- Must have a solid experience running a brokerage department.