Navigos Search's Client is a well-known IT outsourcing company in Europe, they are providing the best IT and business solutions to customers in Europe, US-UK and some countries in the Asia Pacific region. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Bridge Software Engineer.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Study Japanese clients' designing of system, process of working and project operation.
- Explain and guide client's requirements, detailed functions to the company's off-shore team.
- Actively contact clients and ensure client requirements are fully understood.
- Be the key-person for communicating with Japanese client
- Report the development progress to Japanese project management team.
- Responding to requests from Business Development Director and Delivery Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Graduated in Information Technology
- From 3 years working experience in analysing requirements
- Communicate fluently in Japanese (2-kyu, N2, and business Japanese) and able to understand Japanese working practice such as writing Japanese email and reports,…
- High sense of responsibility at work, able to work in a team and individually
- Acitve learning new technology and new systems
- Willing to travel and work onsite in Japan
- Review code and create documents
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs
- Specific business domain knowledge is a plus.
- Having experience in development using one of following languages: Java/PHP/.Net… is a plus
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.