Navigos Search's Client is a leading company in Big Data and AI. Their mission is to developing and deploying core systems of corporation for handling Big Data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
Currently, they are looking for talented Bridge Software Engineer.
- Actively communicate with Japanese customers to prepare contents
- Manage and control project
- Analyze and convey customer's requests to project team members
- Excellent Japanese communication skill (N2 or higher)
- Bachelor Degree major in IT
- Over 3 year of working experience as BrSE
NICE TO HAVE
- Logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Team player and independent worker
- Enthusiastic and responsible
- Ability to work under high pressure with quality
- Passionate and talented colleagues with big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Training programs
- Clear career path and self-development orientation.
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
- Annual company trips
- Japanese language class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Casual dress code
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality