1. Develop divisional/departmental organizational structure, job descriptions, budget to perform the company strategies/goals. Ensure periodical review or whenever necessary.
2. Develop divisional/departmental and individual KPIs, do alignment with direct line manager and ensure the target achievement.
3. Cascade targets to subordinates by assigning KPIs, giving instructions, supporting for achieving the targets and ensuring performance appraisal as requested
4. Build-up and develop the team, organize and assign tasks, manage the team performance; implement the employees' competence evaluation and have professional development activities to fix gap between the current and expectation.
5. Deliver training of processes, procedures, work standards/instructions to subordinates, and ensure the compliance within the delegated function.
6. Create best practices for the teams in the systematic approach and ensure activities are delivered in line with this best practices. (Includes SOPs, process, policies, work instructions, improvement ideas)
7. Motivate, encourage employee engagement and ensure a positive work environment
8. Strive to reach the Company's Vision and live with our Core Values: Passion - Integrity - Data driven - Service culture - Customer experience.
Exclusives Brand Management
9. Forms and maintains strategic relationships with EB key suppliers to maximize sales growth and profitability improvement. Conducts & participates in supplier meetings to facilitate collaboration, problem solving, business planning, troubleshooting etc.
10. Drives supply chain cost reductions for EB product lines by working with suppliers and fulfillment centers in areas such as packaging, PO identification, item labeling, product identification, forecasting, quality, etc.
11. Maximize supplier engagement with both global and domestic key EB supplier negotiations including but not limited to acquisition costs, terms, rebates, supplier agreements, product rationalizations, field support etc.
12. Leads the relationship with relevant departments for effective EB product line merchandising and promotional strategies for multiple market channels, catalogs, brands, E-Commerce and geographic locations.
13. Develop EB product line sell price strategy in line with management guidelines and brand positioning strategies. Prices and positions products relative to market opportunities and competition.
14. Support OBEX Director strategically drive the expansion of EB product lines and product line innovation/services to ensure high customer value, market share gain and net profitability improvement.
15. Works closely with and supports the Retail team on EB product line selling strategies, discounting guidelines, training initiatives, field sales support from suppliers and through the EB brand support emails
16. Prepare monthly plans & reports related to EB product sales and services
17. Drives constant improvement to EB value proposition and customer value add by continually understanding customer's priorities for our EBs and by identifying unmet needs. Take main responsibility to answer the customer's complaint and requests of EB products
18. Drives the identification of opportunities for EB expansion through competitive analysis and market research. Develops and executes brand plans inclusive of but not limited to product positioning, price/discount strategies, assortment planning, souring requirements, packaging, patent review, sales and marketing campaigns etc.
- Bachelor Degree (Economic, Finance, Commercial )
- Good at English
- All usual Microsoft office programs
- 5 years+ in retail & top FMCG companies, prefer exclusive brand management
1. Negotiation skills
2. Sourcing skills and experience
3. Brand management, Project management skills
4. Understanding of Pricing and promotion to drive sales
- Ability to work independently, proactive, services mindset