* Develop brand/category strategies in line with portfolio objectives in respect of volume, contribution and shares.
* Prepare and gain approval for annual brand plans supported by expenditure budgets.
* Manage all aspects of brand communication.
* Brief and manage advertising and design agencies to ensure effective brand campaigns are developed, produced and implemented.
* Provide effective brand merchandising and promotional strategies that are relevant to the market.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Marketing, Sales colleagues to facilitate the exchange of information and to promote commitment to and implementation of the brand strategies.
* Achieve legal and management approval for materials prior to printing/production as required
* Manage funds to achieve delivery of agreed brand activities within agreed budgets and timings.
* Manage the delivery of marketing materials as required to Sales colleagues to aid execution of brand activities in accounts and field.
* Adopt a Risk Management approach to his / her role & responsibilities consistent with the regulation of Vietnam.
* Consolidate consumer and brand performance data with insights and recommendations to the Head of MKT, colleagues, and senior management.
* University Degree qualified in a Sales/ Marketing discipline.
* Experienced in Brand, preferably in the FMCG industry.
* Brand planning, Project Coordination and Budget Management skills.
* Intermediate understanding/experience in Product and Manufacturing Knowledge, understanding of Consumer Research & experience in using marketing tools including consumer awareness /Trial, procurement and logistics processes.
* Good inter-personal and communication skills (English & Vietnamese).